Skip to content
A little about me...
- I love the sound of leaves rustling in the fall and all four of Wisconsin’s seasons.
- When I wake up in the morning, I have the energy of someone that’s drunk a gallon of coffee.
- I speak “Franglais” to my kids and tickle them incessantly.
- At a live musical performance, I once loaned my black dress pants to a stranger and she became my life long best friend.
- My most valuable lesson ever: “No mud, no lotus.”
- If there’s Shakespeare, I’m there.
- I organize my closet, kitchen spices, books and CDs by color.
- If it’s early August and you can’t find me, check the Sunflower Field!